No party goes without questions right??? We are here for you!
1. What is the cost to get in?
Tickets go on sale Thursday, March 16th 2017
2. How do I get my tickets once purchased?
Show your photo ID at the gate upon arrival to Columbus Derby Day 2016, your name is in our system once your purchase is made.
3. Should I dress up?
Absolutely, this is Derby Day! Reference photos from last year on our Facebook & Instagram for inspiration.
4. What time should we be there?
The music starts at 4pm, don't be late...
5. Where do I park?
Complimentary valet will be provided or Uber as well.
6. I forgot, when do you send me my tickets?
Show your photo ID at the entrance gate and you are set.
7. I never got the link to print my tickets, what do I do?
See #2 or #6.
8. Will there be food?
Absolutely, complimentary heavy appetizers provided by Flatiron Bar & Diner!
9. I hear we get to gamble, is that a real rumor?
Sure is, get your betting card upon entry, you won't want to miss it!
10. I love dancing, is there music to get down to?
Swagg will be the live entertainment!
11. What if it rains?
We love rain, Columbus Derby Day is rain or shine and appropriate measures will be taken to ensure all guests are dry and warm!
12. What is the adult beverage lineup?
Cris D is mixing up her unique Citrus Julip, variety of draft beers, and wine on the house; spirits available with the purchase of a Premium Ticket.